410 E. Dalton Avenue, Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 852-4814 | General Questions
(626) 914-8233 | Transit Dispatch
If you are interested in using the Glendora Dial-A-Ride service, choose the most convenient method to complete the application process:
- Download, print and complete the General Application (see top of page).
- Please include a copy of a picture ID and at least one other form of proof of Glendora residency (utility bill, bank statement, recent piece of mail addressed to you).
- Download, print and complete the General Application (see top of page), and attach it to an email.
- Please also attach scanned copies of your picture ID and at least one other form of proof of Glendora residency (utility bill, bank statement, recent piece of mail addressed to you).
- Email application and supporting documentation to: Transportation@CityofGlendora.org
VISIT THE TRANSIT CENTER
- Complete the application in person at our Transportation Center.
- Please bring a picture ID and one form of proof of residency (utility bill, bank statement, recent piece of mail addressed to you).
- If you would like to complete the application process in person, but do not have a way to get to our office, please call us at 626-914-8233 and we will set up an appointment to pick you up, bring you to our office and then take you home. This trip is free to you!
NOTE: If you are under 62 years of age and disabled you will need to fill out the Supplemental Application Form (see top of page) in addition to the General Application Form (see top of page) and have it verified by your doctor.
RESERVE A TRIP
Once you are registered you can begin to reserve trips by calling Dispatch at 626-914-8233.
We ask all riders to call at least 48 hours ahead of your requested trip in order to make sure that we are able to offer you times that fit best with your doctors appointment or other trip destination. Please make sure to have your desired time and destination address ready for your dispatcher. We will do our best to accommodate day-before and same-day trips but may not always have the availability in our schedule.