Passport Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Glendora City Council authorized the implementation of a Passport Services program in March, 2019.  The services are offered through the City Clerk’s Department located at Glendora City Hall, 116 E. Foothill Boulevard, Glendora.   

A U.S. passport is your ticket to travel around the world and at the City of Glendora we offer a one stop shop for all your passport service needs. 

Traveling 14 Days or Less

If you are traveling within 14 days, contact the National Passport Information Center at (877) 487-2778.


  • First Time Applications
  • Self-Renewals
  • Passport photos

(Download Checklist & Fees) 

  • Completed DS-11 Form (DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION)
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship (Certificate of Birth, Citizenship or Naturalization (Original and copy)
  • Government issued photo ID (State Driver’s license or ID, or military ID)
  • Social Security Number
  • Color passport photo
  • Fee payment (check or money order)
  • Separate payments to the City of Glendora and the U.S. Department of State are required at the time of application
  • Previous Passport (if applicable)
  • Travel plans (approximate if not final
  • Forms are available at


  • Proof of relationship to child
  • Both parents and the child must appear in person or a parental consent form by the absent parent is required.


You may renew your passport by mail using


Monday - Thursday 
Walk-Ins Only
8:00 am to 3:30 pm

Appointment Only
8:00 am to 3:30 pm 

For additional information contact the City Clerk’s Department at (626) 914-8210.  Walk-ins will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis, and is not guaranteed. 


Regular Process
4 to 8 weeks, estimated

Expedited Process
2 to 3 weeks, estimated

Expedited processing requires overnight postage is highly recommended, but optional. Please see the fees table for overnight postage prices.


U.S. Passport Book Uses

Enter the U.S. from international travel by air, land border crossing, or sea ports-of-entry

U.S. Passport Card Uses

Enter the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry only