Put your talents to work in our community by becoming a City of Glendora, Community Services Volunteer. Volunteers are essential to providing quality services to the residents of our community. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our City. Volunteers make a difference!
|Who Can Volunteer?|
Community members who are at least 13 years of age and who are interested in giving back to the community.
|How Do I Become a Volunteer?|
- Click here to fill out of volunteer application.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign this Waiver (link to waiver) before you can begin your assignment.
- Once a volunteer position is confirmed, fingerprinting and a background check will take place. (Volunteers aged 13-17, skip this step.)
- You will be contacted by the assigned coordinator to determine start date and time.
- One- Day Volunteers (once a year) – Volunteers who would like to volunteer for only one day in a calendar year, please complete the Volunteer Application (link to application) and a coordinator will contact you to determine assignment.
- Court Ordered Volunteers- The City of Glendora is very limited to accept court ordered volunteers. If you are trying to fulfill court mandated hours, please contact the Volunteer Center of San Gabriel Valley at 626-844-3410 (this agency is not affiliated with the City of Glendora)
|What Volunteer Opportunities are Available?|