- Term: 3/15 - 3/20
- Foothill Transit (Governing Board)
- Independent Cities Association of Los Angeles County (ICA)
- California Contract Cities Association (CCCA)
- National Forest Foundation Community Collaborative
- Stormwater Working Group
- Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority (JPA) - Alternate
- San Gabriel Valley Protective Association - Alternate
- Glendora Community Coordinating Council - Alternate
- Glendora Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors - Alternate
- San Gabriel Valley Water Association - Alternate
Gary Boyer and his wife Kathy have lived in Glendora since 1981. They relocated to California from Ohio in 1978 and took a few years before making Glendora their home.
Gary is a Small Business Owner of Southland Properties located in the Village. He is a past President of the Rotary Club of Glendora, a founding member of the Glendora Village Business Improvement District and was President of Glendora Youth Basketball for 20 years and still coaches in the league today.
Gary & Kathy have 2 sons, Travis and Daniel. Travis and his wife Karrie have one son, Jacob; while Daniel and Lori have two children, Tessa & Derek. They both came back after college to call Glendora home.