- If you are a Glendora Water Customer and purchase qualifying items, you may qualify for the City of Glendora, Water Conservation Rebate Program. Please see below for details and a complete list of qualifying items.
- Device(s) purchased with a Glendora merchant may qualify for an additional 10% incentive. Online purchases MUST be shipped to the store to qualify. Rebate amount not to exceed purchase price plus tax (including 10% incentive).
- Some of the qualifying items in the City of Glendora, Water Conservation Rebate Program may also qualify for an additional rebate through www.socalwatersmart.com. Please see their site for a list of qualifying items, current rebate amounts, and on-line application.
- If you are a Glendora resident who is NOT a Glendora Water Customer, please visit www.socalwatersmart.com for a list of qualifying items and possible rebate opportunities.
1. Applicant must be a Glendora Water Customer;
2. Qualifying product(s) MUST be installed at the Glendora address listed on the Glendora water bill and application; and
3. Application must be received within six (6) months of the purchase date.
4. All items MUST be installed prior to application being received.
5. Rebates will only be issued to the water customer. Applications cannot be submitted by a third-party.
To request a rebate:
1. Fill out a Glendora rebate application
2. Include a copy of your most recent Glendora water bill; and
3. Include a copy of the receipt.
Submit all required items by following the instructions on the rebate application.
The City reserves the right to verify and inspect rebated devices. Funding is limited and submitting an application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebate will be issued on a first come, first serve basis until funding is exhausted.
For more information, please contact the Glendora Water Division at (626) 852-4838.