410 E. Dalton Avenue, Glendora 91741
(626) 852-4814 | General Questions
(626) 914-8233 | Transit Dispatch
- Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday | 9:00am - 2:00pm
Whether you're a commuter, disabled individual, student or senior, the City of Glendora has a range of shuttle services to help you get where you want to go.
FARE RATES - PER BOARDING
- Adults $1.00
- Students (K - 12) $0.75
- Senior (62+) / Disabled $0.50
Ride the Glendora Gold Line Shuttle and avoid the stress of trying to find parking at the APU/Citrus and Downtown Azusa stations. Our shuttles run from two locations here in Glendora to the APU/Citrus College Station and make stops along the way.
PARK & RIDE LOCATIONS:
- Transit Parking Plaza @ Mountain View and Cullen Avenues (North Route)
- Teen & Family Center West Parking Lot @ 241 W. Dawson Avenue (South Route)
Please make sure to arrive to your stop early so that you are prepared to board when the shuttle arrives.
Shuttles must keep a schedule and may not be able to wait if you are running late.
Ride the Glendora Mini-Bus Metrolink Shuttle to and from the Covina Metrolink Station. Glendora's Metrolink Shuttle operates during morning and afternoon peak hours and provides a link to Southern California's regional commuter rail service. The shuttle runs on a fixed route from the Glendora Transportation Park and Ride at Mountain View and Cullen Avenues to the Covina Metrolink Station located at 600 N. Citrus in Covina, and stops at designated shuttle stops along the way.
SHUTTLE HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Friday
- Morning Service: 5:10am to 7:56am
- Afternoon Service: 4:15pm to 6:50pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & LINKS
- Please make sure to arrive to your stop early so that you are prepared to board when the shuttle arrives
- Shuttles must keep a schedule and may not be able to wait if you are running late
- For More Info Visit www.MetrolinkTrains.com
Midday Shuttle service for the 2019-20 school year starts August 14, 2019.
Service will run through the 2019-2020 school year.
MIDDAY SHUTTLE STOPS: (DURING REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR)
- Goddard, Sandburg and Royal Oak Middle Schools
- Glendora and Charter Oak High Schools
- Downtown Glendora
- Glendora Public Library
- Crowther Teen & Family Center
SHUTTLE FARE RATES
- $0.75 - Shuttles Per Ride
- $18.00ea - 24-trip coupon books, Available at the Transportation Center, Teen Center or from a shuttle driver
DID YOU KNOW?
You can also use any other bus stop (Foothill Transit) located along the route! Most shuttles come around at least twice so don't worry if you miss the first one!