WHAT IS DIAL-A-RIDE?
Glendora's Dial-A-Ride service is a shared ride, curb-to-curb, transportation service provided to Glendora Residents who are 62 years of age or older, as well as residents who are younger than 62 who are unable to independently use the public transportation system due to disability. The cost to go anywhere within the City of Glendora is 50¢ for a one-way trip. We also go outside of the City limits to approved medical facilities for medical appointments only.
- (626) 914-8233
- Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday | 9:00am - 2:00pm
APPROVED MEDICAL FACILITIES:
- City of Hope
- Inter-Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente San Dimas Medical Offices
- Kaiser Permanente Irwindale Medical Offices
- Pomona Valley Hospital
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Resident must provide a doctor's note that indicates disability and explicitly describes how it prevents the applicant from using regular transit service.
FARES BY DESTINATION (ONE WAY)
- 50¢ - Glendora
- $1.50 - Azusa, Covina, San Dimas
- $4.00 - Baldwin Park, Duarte, Pomona, W. Covina
**We are now accepting TAP Card payment on all Glendora shuttles and Dial-A-Ride transportation