GLENDORA POLICE DEPARTMENT
150 S. Glendora Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
- (626) 914-8270
- Monday - Saturday
- 7am - 6pm
- Closed on Sundays and All City Holidays
Some services may be limited to certain days/hours of the week, and/or available by appointment only.
We encourage the public to call our department at before visiting in order to check and confirm all necessary materials needed for a particular service, and to make sure the proper personnel are available to process the service you are requesting.
COPIES OF APPROVED RELEASABLE REPORTS
- Crime or Incident – First five pages free (0.15¢ each additional page)
- Traffic Collision Report - $20.00 (additional $10.00 fee for online report)
- Arrest Reports Available at Court
Please bring photo ID. Payment may be made by cash or check. Credit card payments are accepted for amounts over $10.00 only (Visa or MasterCard). Some requests may take up to 10 days to process if not processed over the counter.
TRAFFIC CITATION VERIFICATION OF EQUIPMENT REPAIR
Performed by an on-duty Cadet or by an Officer who may be requested to respond from the field.
- Issued by Glendora Police Department – No charge
- Issued by another Agency - $25.00
By appointment only. Please call (626) 914-8250 to schedule an appointment or for further information.
SUBPOENAS - CIVIL ACTIONS
Subpoenas for records should be served to the City Clerk, located at 116 East Foothill Boulevard, Glendora, CA 91741. The exact amount due will be determined prior to the production of documents. However, please attach a check (minimum amount $15.00) to the subpoena upon delivery.
Subpoenas for police department personnel appearances should be served on the City Clerk and require a $275.00 payment at time of service. Civil subpoenas require 15 days between date of service and actual appearance, as required, to allow for adequate notification.
VEHICLE REPOSSESSION RELEASE RECEIPT
- Fee = $15.00 (payable by cash or credit card only)
A vehicle repossession release receipt may be obtained from an on-duty Cadet or Records Specialist. The receipt will only be issued to the registered owner of the vehicle.
Most accident reports written by the Glendora Police Department can be obtained online. However some may not.
Reasons an accident report may not be available online are:
- The accident did not occur in the jurisdiction of the Glendora Police Department.
- There were serious injuries and/or a fatality as a result of the accident.
- There was a crime associated with the accident report.
- The report is not complete.
- The report cannot be released by applicable laws.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR ACCIDENT REPORT ONLINE
- Have your case number available and click on this link: https://ecrash.lexisnexis.com
- Reports are typically available within 5 to 10 days
- If the report is not online after 10 days, please contact the Glendora Police Records Bureau (626) 914-8250
- Cost of an online accident report is $20.00, which is paid directly to LexisNexis
If you are unable to locate your accident report,
please contact the Glendora Police Department Records Bureau.
The Glendora Police Department reserves the right to restrict the availability of online accident reports.
TO REQUEST A REPORT
- Complete the fillable PDF Report Request form - Police Report Request Form
- Bring completed Request form
- Bring a valid picture ID
BRING REQUIRED MATERIALS ABOVE TO:
Glendora Police Department
150 S. Glendora Avenue
Glendora, CA 91741
COVID-19 FACILITY CLOSURES
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com