Parking Ticket Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Parking citations issued in the City of Glendora are processed by a third-party citation processing company.

To pay parking citations you can do one of the following:

If you would like to contest a parking ticket you must complete the Request for Administrative Review form, print and sign it, and bring it to the police station lobby during business hours.  This form is also available upon request in the station lobby.

Please note that once a citation has been sent to the third-party processing company, the police department can no longer void citations.  You must contact the processing company directly at the contact info listed on the back of the citation.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer