Animal Control

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Glendora partners with the Inland Valley Humane Society for Animal Control Services, effective July 1, 2013.  

How do I license my dog?

You can actually license your animal online!  All you need to do is visit, click on Animal Care, Licensing and follow the directions!

What other services does IVHS provide?

  • Humane Investigation
  • Wildlife Education
  • Stray Animal Pick-Up
  • After Hours Emergency Services
  • Reduced Fee Dog Spay/Neutering
  • No Cost - Owned Cat Spay/Neutering Program
  • Community Outreach
  • Reduced Fee Vaccination Clinics

For more infomration on being a good owner visit IVHS at 500 Humane Way, Pomona, CA 91766, call 909-623-9777 or visit the website at