Additional Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Business Links

Corporation, Company or Partnership Filings
Contact: Secretary of State
Business Programs Division
1599 11th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

More information on business programs and filings


Sellers Permit/Sales Tax Number
Contact: CA Dept. of Tax and Fee Administration 
(626) 480-7200
Sales/Use Tax Division
1521 W. Cameron Ave. Ste. 300
West Covina, CA  91790

More information on permits and taxes 

Business Name Filing (DBA)
Contact: Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk(562) 462-2177
L.A. County Clerk
12400 Imperial Hwy, Norwalk, CA 90650

More information on business name filings and other records


Employer Identification Numbers (EIN or SSN)
Contact: US Department of Treasury (626) 312-5138
Internal Revenue Services
9350 E. Flair Dr., El Monte CA 91731

More information on applying or verifying an employer identification number

State Income Taxes
Contact: Franchise Tax Board (916) 845-4669
Business Entities Division
P. O. Box 942840, Sacramento CA 94240 

More information on state income taxes and other tax filings


Information on Various Required Permits
Visit: CalGOLD
CalGOLD Business Permits Made Simple
Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development

More information on business permits and assistance

Employer Requirements
(Payroll Taxes / Disability / Unemployment)
Contact: Employment Development Department

More information on employer requirements and employment development programs



Additional Resources

Small Business Administration
330 N. Brand #1200, Glendale, CA 91203
(818) 552-3215

More information on small business assistance and programs


Glendora Chamber of Commerce
224 N. Glendora Ave., Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 963-4128

More information on Glendora Chamber of Commerce programs and membership             

Citrus College
1000 W. Foothill Blvd.
Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 963-0323

More information on registration and other services


Azusa Pacific University
901 E. Alosta Ave.
Azusa, CA 91702
(626) 969-3434

For information on applying and other services

Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
Retired business professionals who provide free business counseling services.
(818) 552-3206

More information on SCORE programs and services


San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
4900 Rivergrade Rd., Irwindale, CA 91706
(626) 856-3400


More information on SGV Economic Partnership 

State Contractors License Board
(800) 321-2752

More information on services and applications



Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
(213) 576-6227
(Wage and Hour Laws)

More information on how to file a wage claim and other claim forms

Division of Workers Compensation
(213) 576-7389

More information on worker's compensation 


Occupational Safety and Health (Cal/OSHA)
(800) 963-9424 Cal/OSHA Website

More information on workplace safety and programs

State Department of Consumer Affairs
(800) 952-5210

Information on consumer affairs and assistance


Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control

Information on Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, licenses and programs 


Discrimination Law
(800) 233-3212
Department of Fair Employment and Housing

Information on civil rights laws enforcement 


Public Health Operating License
(626) 430-5200
County of Los Angeles 

Information on how to open a restaurant 

Authority to Construct / Permit to Operate
(800) 388-2121
South Coast Air Quality Mgmt. District
Information on how to apply for a permit


Water Discharge Requirements
California Environmental Protection Agency 
Information on California Water Board resources and requirements