Gladstone (San Dimas) Full Street Closure - Gold Line Construction
Crews will be fully rebuilding the railroad crossing on Gladstone St. (San Dimas) as part of the 9.1-mile Foothill Gold Line light rail project. This work requires a full closure of Gladstone St. at the railroad crossing for approximately 3 months.
Starting Friday, July 10 (and continuing thru September 30, 2020) Gladstone St. will be fully closed to thru-traffic at the railroad crossing 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Lone Hill Ave. (just west of the crossing) and Amelia Ave. (east of the crossing) will remain open and accessible by way of detour routes.
• Standard construction work hours are 7:00am to 6:00pm, Monday - Saturday. NOTE: Occasional longer work hours, construction on Sundays, and night work may be performed during the closure period.
• Gladstone St. will be fully closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic at the railroad crossing.
• Local access to homes, businesses, schools and medical facilities on Gladstone St., east and west of the closure, will be maintained at all times.
PLAN YOUR ROUTE AND BE PREPARED
- A detour route will be in place during the closure and signage will be posted. Please follow detour signs.
- Lone Hill Ave. (northbound and southbound) will remain open to thru-traffic and will serve as the main detour route
- Allen Ave./Auto Centre Dr. (eastbound and westbound) will remain open to thru-traffic.
- San Dimas Ave. (northbound and southbound) will remain open to thru-traffic.
- Project Construction Questions Hotline: (626) 513-5788
General Project Questions: (626) 471-9050