The City of Glendora invites all interested parties to attend public hearing and express their views. Should you be unable to attend a public hearing, comments must be made in writing and delivered prior to the scheduled hearing date. Related documents are on file for public inspection and copying, for the cost of duplication during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: If you challenge any of the proposed action(s) in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
The most current Public Notices are listed below. Click on the title for more information.
Click on the "Archived News" link to view past Notices.
To view Ordinances, click on the drop down menu and select "Ordinances"
Council Meetings Remote Access
March 20, 2020
For Immediate Release
For further information contact
Greg Morton | Digital Media Specialist
Glendora, CA – As the City of Glendora continues to be in contact with local public health officials regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we will keep the public informed of any updates that may affect the City’s public events, programming, and services through press releases, cityofglendora.org, and social media outlets.
At this time, and pursuant to federal, state, county declarations of emergency, and following the Director of Emergency Services declaration of local emergency, the City has taken steps to cancel and postpone any non-essential events such as community meetings and public gatherings in an effort to practice social distancing to limit exposure. For more information on the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding implementing virtual meetings in compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act visit the City website at www.cityofglendora.org/COVID19
Due to the essential nature of public meetings in conducting official City business and in line with public health recommendations, the upcoming Tuesday, March 24, 2020 City Council meeting will take place via teleconference utilizing Zoom Video Communications, meeting ID # cityofglendora.org/zoom, with the following changes, additional opportunities to participate, and reminders:
• MEETING START TIME – City Council, Successor Agency and Housing Authority Meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. instead of its regularly scheduled time of 7:00 p.m.
• PUBLIC COMMENT – Public Comment will be conducted twice during the meeting - once at the beginning prior to consideration of any agenda items, and then again at the end of the meeting. To ensure that the public will be able to participate the city is providing three ways in which the public can submit their comments
• TELECONFERENCED Public is invited to participate via Zoom Video Communications, meeting ID # cityofglendora.org/zoom.
• E-MAILED Public comments can be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject “Public Comment – March 24, 2020”. The City Clerk will read emails received out loud (up to 3 minutes) into the public record.
• MAILED Public comments can be mailed to City Clerk’s Department, 116 E. Foothill Boulevard, Glendora. Please include “Public Comment – March 24, 2020” on the outside of the envelope.
• CANCELLED PRESENTATIONS – Please note the scheduled presentations on the March 24, 2020 agenda, including Proclamations, are cancelled. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Council Office at (626) 914-8201.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING AT THE MEETING – public meetings will be conducted via teleconference/virtually utilizing Zoom Video Communications, meeting ID #cityofglendora.org/zoom and will be closed to the public.
• LIVE FEED/RECORDING OF CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS – As a reminder, all our City Council meetings can be watched live through Internet Streaming at www.cityofglendora.org or through Spectrum cable television, Channel 29 and Verizon cable television, Channel 3.
We strongly encourage the public to watch our City Council meeting remotely, online or on TV.