A Message from the Mayor
A brief message from Mayor Judy Nelson, who provided us her message while practicing social distancing at home.
Also, City facilities may be closed however we’re still working hard to provide services where we can. Here’s a quick list, with more coming soon as details are finalized:
- No citywide overnight parking enforcement for residents, whom are experiencing challenges with new work schedules and family members staying with them (e.g. college students).
- Overnight parking enforcement will likely resume on Monday, May 4 at 2:00am.
- Water shut-offs for non-payment and late fees will not be enforced
- FYI - The water is safe to drink
- Eliminated business tax late fees and charges
- Ability to purchase from local vendors, if possible (e.g. supplies, food, etc.)
- Additional free meals for seniors
- Free transportation rides on the City run shuttle
- No late fees on Library books
The Library has been doing storytime for the little ones every day at 1:30pm…Have you seen it yet? Pretty cool. They’re working on some more programming you’re used to getting, and we’ll let you know when/where to tune it.
For more information and resources – visit www.cityofglendora.org/covid19