Free Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Roundup
Post Date:06/20/2019 8:22 AM
Free Household Hazardous & Electronic Waste Recycling Roundup
Saturday, July 20 from 9am - 3pm in the Citrus College Stadium Parking Lot off of Barranca Ave, just north of Route 66 in Glendora.
• Open to LA County Residents
• No business waste accepted
• Bring items in a sturdy box, preferably in their original labeled containers
• Limit of 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous waste per trip
• No explosives, ammunition, radioactive materials, trash, tires, large appliances like refrigerators, stoves and washing machines or controlled substances
• Be prepared to leave containers and boxes. Remove all other items from your trunk. Please remain in your vehicle during collection.
Brought to you by Los Angeles County and presented by L.A. County Public Works and the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County, in cooperation with the cities of Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bradbury, Covina, Duarte, Glendora, Irwindale, La Verne, Monrovia, San Dimas, Walnut, and West Covina.
For more information | 888-CLEAN-LA | CleanLA.com | LACSD.org | 800-238-0172