GLENDORA HOMELESSNESS PLAN
With voters approving Measure H in 2017, the County of Los Angeles and United Way Home for Good Funders Collaborative offered grants to local cities to develop a community plan for responding to homelessness. The goal is to present actionable items over the next three (3) years that the City can take to implement, enhance, and share resources to better address the concerns arising with this particular segment of our community. The City hosted two community meetings and met with nearly a dozen service providers that are actively interacting with the homeless and Glendora residents, and have utilized their feedback to assist in the completion of this plan. The plan was approved by City Council on June 12, 2018.
- City of Glendora Plan to Combat Homelessness
- Library Strategies
- Homelessness in Glendora Resource Guide
HOMELESSNESS | LEGAL DECISIONS
- Aleshire & Wynder Law Firm Briefing | Martin v. City of Boise, Orange County Catholic Worker v. Orange County, Carl Mitchell v. City of Los Angeles
- Carl Mitchell v. City of Los Angeles | Settlement
- Orange County Catholic Worker v. Orange County | Settlement
For more information on the City’s plan to prevent and reduce homelessness, send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.