Instantly borrow digital movies, music, eBooks and more, 24/7 with your library card.
1. Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com, or by using our mobile app on your iOS or Android device. You will need to provide an e-mail address, create a password, and have your library account information ready. Our free mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
2. Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse All on the format (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television) you would like to browse further on. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title(s)/keyword.
3. To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing, and found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
4. Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla's content.
5. If you need additional help, visit the help section on our mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.
You can use the free OverDrive app to borrow and enjoy digital titles from your library.
NOTE: The OverDrive app is available for Android™, Chromebook™, iOS® (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), Kindle Fire® tablets, NOOK® tablets, and Windows® 8 and up. If you have an Android, iOS, or Windows 10 device, you can also try Libby, OverDrive’s new one-tap reading app.
Step 1 - Install the OverDrive app from your device’s app store or from app.overdrive.com.
Step 2 - If prompted, sign into the OverDrive app.
NOTE: To determine which app sign-in option is best for you, especially if you’re under 13, visit help.overdrive.com.
Step 3 - Find and save your library’s digital collection in the OverDrive app.
Step 4 - Open your library’s OverDrive collection, sign in, and borrow a title. You’ll need a valid library card to complete this step.
Step 5 - Borrowed titles will appear on your Loans page in your library’s
From here, you can:
• Download titles to your bookshelf in the OverDrive app
NOTE: Some eBooks, like read-alongs, can only be read in your web browser. For these titles, tap Read now in browser to be taken out of the app and into your web browser to read it.
• Send Kindle Books (U.S. only) to your Kindle device or Kindle reading app
NOTE: Digital formats and titles vary by library, and some enjoyment options may not be
available for every title or in every version of the app.
Simple steps to getting started.
1. Download cloudlibrary at www.yourcloudlibrary.com
2. Open the app to get started.
3. Select country.
4. Select state.
5. Select Library.
6. Enter Library ID
7. Start browsing!