Message from the Chief
We at the Glendora Police Department (GPD) understand and appreciate the role we play in the care and concern of and for our city. We do this by working with and for our community to minimize crime and create a good quality of life. A partnership with the community is essential for law enforcement to minimize crime effectively and safeguard our community.
The Glendora Police Department feels fortunate to have collaborative relationships with several different facets of our community; Citizen Academy graduates, Neighborhood Watch groups, National Night Out participants, GPD Open House attendees, and businesses who have partnered with us to host Coffee with a Cop. Through our contact with each of these groups, we have had an opportunity to open our doors and share our police role and responsibilities. In return, we cultivate personal relationships by getting to know these groups, identifying and addressing their specific issues, and teaching them crime prevention tips. In this way, we create a proactive approach and feel that the coordinated efforts of many can accomplish more than the efforts of one or a few individually.
Join us August 7th for National Night Out and let’s continue to connect and foster our relationship.
Lisa G. Rosales
Chief of Police
150 S. Glendora Avenue
Glendora, California 91741
Contact the Police Department
- Chamber of Commerce
- Fire Hazard Reduction and Brush Clearance Safety
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Download California Judicial forms, including civil harassment and restraining orders
- California Attorney General Megan's Law database of Sex Registrants
- Protecting Your Kids from the Internet
- Keep California Safe
- Immigration and Customs - MOST WANTED
- ICE Victim Notification Program