Single-family Zones and Development Standards

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Shortcuts to Documents

Glendora Municipal Code

Determining Your Zoning

Glendora has several single-family residential zones. To verify your zone, contact the Planning Department directly at (626) 914-8214 or by email at



Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer