|La Fetra Center
333 East Foothill Blvd., Glendora, CA 91741
|The La Fetra Center is located overlooking the beautiful foothills of Glendora!|
|We offer rooms for Banquets, Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties, and Business Meetings. We can accommodate up to 200 guests for all parties and 250 for assembly seating. We provide all tables and chairs for all of your needs. Please call today to set up your appointment with our Rental Coordinator, who will help you with all the details. You may reserve this facility up to one year in advance.
Our Sage Room is the largest of the rooms and is approximately 1800 sq. ft. This room is ideal for wedding receptions, meetings, classes, and parties. This room can accommodate 200 guests for dining and 250 for assembly. Room amenities include tables & chairs. See listing for optional amenities available.
Our Oak & Elm Room is ideal for meetings, workshops or classes. This second story room with a northern view of the foothills measures approximately 1400 sq. ft. & can accommodate 80 people for assembly and 50 for dining. Room amenities include tables, chairs & a counter with sink. *See listing for optional amenities available.
Please scroll down for photos of our facility!
|All of our rooms are wheelchair accessible.|
|CLICK HERE FOR LA FETRA CENTER RENTAL PRICE LISTINGS|
- $100.00 non-refundable booking fee for the Sage Room
- $75.00 non-refundable booking fee for the Oak/Elm Room
- $300.00 refundable security deposit to book room
- $125.00 cleaning fee (non-refundable)
- $15/hr. per staff member (75/1 ratio)
- $10 Administration Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (Can be purchased through the City of Glendora Finance Department and MUST cover $1 million).
- $410.00 is required to book the Sage Room
- $385.00 is required to book the Oak/Elm Room
- Coffee pot/coffee station
- P.A. System
- Projection Screen
Note: The kitchen is approximately 150 sq. ft./12 people maximum. Amenities include: gas stove, 1 hot box, steam table, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine, prep table, and sink.
Frequently asked questions:
What are your alcohol options?
- Yes, if you provide an open bar you can serve alcohol. If you are planning on selling alcohol, you must provide an ABC license.
How late can we stay?
All rentals are required to end at 11:00pm and the building must be vacated by midnight.
Do you require event insurance?
Yes we do. Event Insurance can be purchased from the City of Glendora or from your homeowners/renters insurance and it most cover $1 Million.
When are we allowed to set-up?
If there is not an event booked, or an activity scheduled at the La Fetra Center the day before your event then you will be allowed to set up that evening after 5:00pm. Or you can choose to set-up on the day of your event prior to your event start time. For each hour of set up you will be charged $15.
What is required to book the facility?
A completed Facility application, and a deposit of either $410 (Sage Room) or $385 (Oak/Elm Room) must be made in order to book the facility.
What information should I have before booking my event?
1) A rough estimate of how many guests you will be expecting at your event
2)How many hours you would like to book the facility for
3)Your desired rental date
Please call the La Fetra Center at (626) 914-8235 for more information.
Rental Application not available online.