The American Legion Building
159 N. Cullen Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741
Information: (626) 852-4816
Please contact the Community Services Department to reserve or tour of the facility at (626) 852-4816.
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
We offer space for Banquets, Wedding Receptions, Birthday Parties, Quinceañeras, Reunions, Business Meetings, and Funeral Receptions. Our Main Hall is approximately 2,800 square feet in size and has a wooden floor suitable for dancing. It will seat up to 185 for dining. We provide 72” round tables and cushioned chairs for all of your needs.
The Legion Building is located on the eastern edge of Finkbiner Park. Street parking is available as well as a free public parking lot across Cullen Avenue, slightly to the north of the facility.
To schedule a viewing appointment or to have your questions answered, please call (626) 852-4816.
|Security Deposit *||$300||$300|
|PA System & Projector (optional)||$75||$75|
- Large hall with wood floor
- Patio room perfect for serving food
- Full kitchen
- ADA accessible restrooms
- 18 72" round tables
- 185 chairs (white folding chairs or blue cushion chairs)
- PA system and projection screen (additional fee)
Frequently asked questions:
How many tables does the building have and how many guests does the room hold?
- We have 18 round tables that are 72" diameter and the maximum capacity for the building is 185 guests.
Do you provide table linens?
- No, we only provide tables and chairs.
Can we serve alcohol?
- Yes, if you provide an open bar you can serve alcohol. If you plan on selling alcohol, you must provide an ABC license.
What are the facility Dimension?
Main Hall: 40' x 68' l 2,800 sqft.
Distance between wood beams: 14.5' (4 beams total)
Distance from floor to beam: 11.5'
Patio Room: 22' x 28' l 616 sqft.
Kitchen: 150 sqft.
Insurance is required? What does that entail?
-All renter are required to have liability insurance up to $1,000,000 which you can purchase through your own home owners insurance or through the City of Glendora's Finance Department located at 116 E Foothill Blvd, Glendora, CA 91741. It usually costs between $150-$200. For more information call the Finance Department at (626) 852-4819.
What time does our event need to end?
- All events must end by 11pm and the building has to be cleared by midnight.
Can we have candles inside the building?
- Open flame is not permitted, candles must be electric.
Can we have a taco person?
- Yes, taco person can set up outside the building and prepare the food.