The web address for the Glendora Public Library is www.glendoralibrary.org. The Glendora Public Library offers free wireless access to the Internet.
Connecting your computer to the Glendora Public Library wireless network
The Glendora Library does not use an encryption key. Your smart phone or laptop will show you available networks. Choose "Glendora Public WiFi." No password is required, but you will need to agree to the Internet usage terms which will appear on your screen once you connect to the network.
iPads/Laptops Available for In-House Checkout
At the Copy Center window, iPads and laptops are available to check out for one-hour use inside the library.
General Requirements for iPad checkout
- Adult patrons, 18 years of age and older.
- Must have a valid Glendora Public Library account free of blocks/fines
- Valid photo I.D. must be used to check out iPad
- iPad users must sign the Borrower Responsibility Agreement or have one already on file
- In-house library use only
- Available on a first-come, first serve basis (no reservations)
- One hour loan period – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only one session each day (no renewals)
- iPads/laptops must be returned to the Copy Center when finished or at the end of one hour
- iPads/laptops should never be left unattended
- All stored data from your session will be erased as soon as the computer is rebooted
- There is to be NO FOOD OR DRINK near the iPads/laptops