About Information Systems
The Information Systems Division is responsible for the overall technology management for all City departments.
Information Systems provides technical support for over 200 PC systems and management of 70 network servers providing data as unique as video streams of public meetings, facility reservations or Library catalogs. Server management includes backups, long term capacity planning, periodical upgrades, disaster recovery, and security.
The Appropriate Use of Technology
Live streaming public meetings and video archives are available soon after each public meeting. Meetings can be accessed via the Live and Archived Meeting page. (Installing Microsoft Silverlight is required for Video and Audio.)
The system requirements for Microsoft Silverlight and associated technologies are listed below.
- Operating System: Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Intel® Pentium® III 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
- 128MB of RAM
- Mac OS
- Operating System: Apple Mac OS X 10.4.8 or above
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- 128MB of RAM
Reporting a Problem
- To report a problem with the City's website, please email the webmaster at email@example.com. To report a non-urgent, non-emergency issue with the City not related to the website, please click here to complete the online form. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Click here for more information on Silverlight.
- Click here for more information on Glendora's Live and Archived public meetings.