Ad-Hoc Citizens Committee Application
Volunteer Action Committee
Ad-Hoc Citizens Committee Recruitment
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 3, 2018.
This endeavor includes attending Committee meetings, review documentation, hearing presentations by subject experts to handling special sub-committee tasks and submission of report to the City Council on the its findings and any recommendations for the Council to consider.
IMPORTANT - This is a 5-10 hours per month commitment (until November 2018)
- Assist in looking at Glendora revenue "problem"
- Assist in developing innovative new opportunities
- Assist in developing findings and making recommendations
- Develop recommendations to create new revenue streams
- Come up with other creative ways to address the "problem"
Applications must be returned to the City Clerk's Office,
and can be hand delivered, mailed or emailed to email@example.com