Historic & Scenic Model Railroads
- Date: 12/08/2018 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Bidwell Forum at the Glendora Public Library
140 S. Glendora Ave.
Glendora, California 91741
Historic & Scenic Model Train Display
December 8, 10 am – 4 pm / Bidwell Forum
Group 160 NTRAK train club is coming to the Glendora Public Library for one day only to operate a portion of the club’s modular train layout in the Bidwell Forum. They will be setting up a 12’ X 28’ / 3 mainline track operation. This fully scenic layout features scenes from the Pacific Northwest, Southern California orange groves, a farm, and other scenes from California and the West. The club members will be bringing their own trains which are scheduled to include:
- Amtrak passenger trains
- MetroLink passenger trains
- Union Pacific passenger trains
- A military train with tanks, trucks, and artillery
- A 50+ car coal train and other “unit trains”
- Steam and diesel freight & passenger trains
Members will be available to operate trains, answer questions, and give out magazines to attendees.