Historical and Scenic Railroad Models
- Date: 06/09/2018 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Bidwell Forum at the Glendora Public Library
140 S. Glendora Ave.
Glendora, California 91741
Model Train Display
June 9, 10 am – 4 pm / Bidwell Forum
Group 160 NTRAK train club is coming to the Glendora Public Library for one day only to operate a portion of the club’s modular train layout in the Bidwell Forum. They will be setting up a 12’ X 28’ / 3 mainline track operation. This fully scenic layout features scenes from the Pacific Northwest, Southern California orange groves, a farm, and other scenes from California and the West. The club members will be bringing their own trains which are scheduled to include:
· Amtrak passenger trains
· MetroLink passenger trains
· Union Pacific passenger trains
· A military train with tanks, trucks, and artillery
· A 50+ car coal train and other “unit trains”
· Steam and diesel freight & passenger trains
Members will be available to operate trains, answer questions, and give out magazines to attendees.